Author Topic: Tulsa/Jenks - Monthly Tournament - 1/14/07 - Vote for Games here!  (Read 4672 times)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Actual Tournament thread Here.
--
You have until the end of this month to vote - GET TO VOTING!

Halo Entry Fee's - UP FOR VOTE, please go vote!  Yes, we'll still have our standard 5$ location fee, but the actual Halo fee is up to a vote, so go vote now!!
--
Halo 2 4v4 teams is not an option this month due to complaints. Read about that / last tournament here.

Guitar Hero 2 and Madden are not an option this month due to the upcoming local tournaments.  Read the hype here.  No need to compete ;)  Same thing for Magic, see tournament forums.
--
***NOTE - DO NOT VOTE MORE THAN ONCE for one game!  No voting for both FFA and Team on the same game! THIS MEANS YOU HALO PLAYERS!@#***

As usual, we will do our best to have the top 3 or more games at the next monthly tournament.  Initial D is being sponsored / ran by a local club, so that's already a guaranteed game.

Halo - is practically a given.  We'll take the top voted for format and go with it.  However, nothing is assured though, and as usual any game with the most votes, or at least close to 10 votes will get in.  Please don't vote for something you wouldn't want to play in. 

Not on the list?  Three votes for a game not listed will get it added to the poll.  PM me if we miss these!
[**Why would a game not be listed?  We haven't seen / thrown a tournament for it.  If you can get the neccessary hardware between you and those you know to pull it off?  We'll happily run a tournament to our best abilities.  Gears of War falls under this - 'pulling it off' would require AT LEAST 3 to 4 Xbox 360's, and at least 2 to 3 full sets of controllers for example.**]

10 votes or a clear interest and turnout at a previous tournament is the requirement for the top 3 - any less would put the need for a tournament for that game into question.  So - get your friends to vote!

You have until the end of this month to vote.  Get friends to sign up if you have to, but get people voting for the games you want to see.  After that, we'll work in the games and rules onto the official thread, and put up the pre-registration thread.

X A

« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 05:06:34 pm by X_A »
Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline ICBALLS

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Stoned As We Play
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsa/Jenks - Monthly Tournament - 1/14/07 - Vote for Games here!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 08:02:38 am »
what 4v4 is like the main thing i have to have 4v4

TsuNaMi

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 08:16:27 am »
i listed "other" because i would like to see GoW 2v2 played next time.  :)

Otaku

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 02:53:49 am »
I listed other for Maximum Tune. Unfortunately I'm no good at Initial D, but if we had a Maximum Tune tournament, I'd be there..
Also I listed Mario Kart other because I would absolutely love a Mario Kart Double Dash tournament. Anyone else agree?

Offline Krisnaga

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • schwing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 02:43:40 pm »
shize.  i might have been able to sneak back for this one.
i'll try to go to the feb one, yo.
incorporate some soul cal, brothas.
Respect the Quickness

SOUL PHENOM

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 01:09:58 am »
we need a gow tournament

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 01:17:13 am »
we need a gow tournament

Then go vote one in on the Monthlies, and not bring back some random old thread -_- lool

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!